Thursday, August 23, 2012

Missouri River Float - August

The perfect Saturday for a Missouri River Float has presented itself plenty of times this summer.  It's just that, well, we've been busy and haven't always taken advantage.  On this particularly beautiful day, however, we couldn't pass it up when Kristi and Brandon said they would come along!  We met halfway between Great Falls and Helena along the canyon, and hopped aboard the Benedict Boat (aka Raft).  Relaxation here we come!



It's Shake & Bake, and we helped!




We had so much fun swimming and sunning that I didn't take any pictures.  Luckily, Kristi had her camera and sent these to me.  She didn't, however, have any of Brandon in that bunch, so I stole one from her Engagement Pics.  Very cute, aren't they!  Now you all know what Brandon looks like!  I'm excited to help them celebrate their wedding in a couple short weeks!

The borrowed (stolen) Engagement Pic.
Thanks for floating with us, guys! We can't wait to do it again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! We're famous on your blog...I might try to buid a blog today! Love, K-Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I wanna float a river! How come summer goes so stinkin fast? Ugh! -Hooles

    ReplyDelete