Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Chad & Sabrina's Wedding

July 23, 2012 Chad (Chance's younger brother) and Sabrina were married at Ryan Dam Island - just outside Great Falls.  The setting was absolutely gorgeous, and they both looked stunning.  The evening before, we all trekked out to the island for the rehearsal, and took some family pictures.

Ryan Dam Falls

Mamma giving Chance some words of wisdom.

Sabrina and her mom - so cute!

Ella Rose Pumpkin Nose - isn't she just the cutest!

The wedding party came down this foot bridge before turning up the aisle.  Chance and Charity.

Chala, Charity & Ella, Beth & Chance, Mom & Dad, Chad & Sabrina, Chelsey, Chandee
In front of the Falls
The next morning I went over to take some pics of the girls getting ready.  They all looked so beautiful!  This was really fun...
Chelsey

Chelsey, Sabrina, Charity, Shar

Of course I had to take some of Ella getting ready too - an Auntie has got to brag!

The Bride and her Maid of Honor

Sabrina's hair

The Blushing Bride



Finally it was time for the wedding to start - I didn't really get any pictures during the ceremony, but took this next one of Chad's face when Sabrina was coming up the aisle.

Such a handsome groom!

Chala and cousins

Ella playing in my heels

Chance and Mamma

Chance and his best friend - Josh

All duded up in our wedding gear!
Congratulations to such a wonderful couple!  We love you both!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Good work! -The one who always comments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dress boof! Pretty sure I recognize that belt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy post! Everybody looks so good here and I really liked the bride’s hairstyle. She looks very pretty in it. I think I am also going to tie my hair like this on my wedding. I am still looking for event halls for rent for my bridal shower and prewedding photoshoot. I hope I get done with everything.

    ReplyDelete