Monday, August 20, 2012

Oregon Trip - April 2012

After months and months of missing each other - we couldn't stand it any longer, and we all decided to culminate in Oregon for a girl's weekend.  It was so fun to see Jewls 9 months pregnant (so cute!), and help her celebrate her birthday!  I met up with mom in Spokane, and we drove together to pick up Sue and Leah in Wenatchee.  Then, we all piled into the Terrain and headed for Oregon.  So much better to drive together than alone!


Add caption

Multnomah Falls





Workin' It!

Doing weird legs - I'm not sure - maybe missing J.B.?


The Observatory




After sightseeing for a rainy day, we headed to the outlet malls for some indoor fun.  Dad came up, met us all for dinner, and then took mom home with him.  The next morning we all drove down to Mom and Dad's meeting for Father's Day.

Happy Birthday Jewls!

Eating fresh crab for Jewls' birthday lunch!

Greasy finger navigation...


The grown up's table...

I miss them all already!  :(

2 comments:

  1. Fun Times! Glad we have another reunion to look forward to this weekend! Jewls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! What a great weekend that was! Hooles is so adorable pregnant. I think it's time for number 2!

    ReplyDelete