Saturday, May 31, 2014

Babies, oh babies! - February 2014

We didn't venture far from home this month, but that doesn't mean there weren't things going on!  We had another cold snap... -40 again.... but, in Great Falls they don't call it a "Polar Vortex" like the rest of the country.  Nope, it's just a "bit chilly."  So, cold or not, life carries on as usual.
Read on to see which babies we welcomed this month, and other, less exciting things that happened...


Staying cozy inspite of the cold temps

Kristi and Brandon Trent welcomed their sweet daughter, Camrie, on the 5th.  She was born with a full head of dark hair - and she is just about the cutest ever.  I love her already, and it's so fun to see Kristi as a mom! Congratulations, Trent family!

Camrie
I had two Valentines this year - getting kisses from one of them!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Yes, the Seahawks won the Super Bowl, and yes, I got the sweatshirt!
Lexie with her duckies
No matter what toys I give her, she likes playing with baby wipes the most!
We finished the bathroom!!!  With all the cold weather, it was a great opportunity to complete some projects around the house that have been dragging on... and on and on.  I finally decided on a vanity and sink so we could finish things up.  What do you think of the improvements?!
Finally finished!
Remember this before pic?!
We have a shower! 
Old bathtub - before
New sink and vanity
Sink and vanity - before
Kristi came up to Great Falls one day, and I left work for a couple hours and went to meet her at the hotel... and I got to meet/hold Camrie for the first time.  She is still so tiny!  I still think of Lexie as my tiny baby, but it was amazing to see how big she is next to a newborn.


Lexie checking out her new friend
On the 25th, Sue and Jason welcomed their baby boy - precious little Tyce Bentley - weighing in at only 5 lbs, 15 oz.  It was really hard to be so far away, but I was getting lots of updates on the labor and delivery, and even some pictures.  I'm so proud of Sue's strength!  Congratulations, you three!
Tyce is already looking straight up at his mama!
Sue and Jewls with brand new baby Tyce.  Seriously, who looks this good after giving birth?!
Tyce, Tyce, baby.
Hey everybody! I have a new cousin!
Still winter...
...but these smiles are keeping our home and hearts plenty warm!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the new babies! They are so sweet. Too bad they grow so fast :-( Oh well every stage is fun.
    Love Hooles

    ReplyDelete