Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Beaten Path - Chance's Backpacking Trip

About a year ago, a bunch of us planned to do a backpacking trip together.  We decided on The Beaten Path in the Beartooth Mountains just before we found out I was pregnant.  I still really wanted Chance to go - and am so glad he got to make the trip.  There were seven people and one dog in their group.  If you want to know all the details, you'll really have to ask him, as I wasn't there.  I do know that they spent four days and three nights, trekking about 25 miles, with some side trips as well, and saw tons of streams and lakes.  Just looking at the pictures makes me jealous!  Montana sure has some beautiful country!  They are already talking about a repeat trip next summer - maybe by then baby and I can go along!
For more details, click here.

















2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Country. I LOVE Montana!! -Love Hooles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time bug I'm glad you came to see us instead!

    ReplyDelete